Main motives of the TCAA:
- Providing aviation training compliant with international standards;
- Enhancing the aviation safety and security capacity in Turkey and in the region;
- Educating the next generation of aviation professionals; and
- Creating mechanisms for sharing knowledge and experience between the aviation community for a safe secure and sustainable civil aviation.
The values that guide the TCAA:
- OPEN to new methodologies to find the most effective ways for aviation training,
- PROACTIVE in adapting its training programmes to prepare the aviaton community for upcoming challenges (UAS, cyber resilliance, commercial space travel etc.),
- INNOVATIVE in using new technologies (VR, AR etc.) to provide the best service in the area of aviation training.
TCAA staff shape TCAA`s future; thus, TCAA staff:
- is committed to the TCAA success and to uphold its values and interests,
- focus on the client's benefit when designing TCAA training material,
- welcome competition, adopt an entrepreneurial approach and are prepared to take risks,
- act with foresight and take responsibility for risks in order to achieve the objectives and develop new business sectors.
TCAA stands for global excellence; thus, TCAA staff:
- continually improve the quality of work, focus on results and make sure that resources are used efficiently,
- aim to maximise training performance,
- use TCAA diverse instruments flexibly to achieve targets and develop innovative training solutions,
- work transparently and apply sound pedagogical principles,
- assure quality by setting professional and technical standards according ICAO, ISO and EU Acquis and ensuring that they are applied,
- create space for innovation and support the implementation of new ideas.
TCAA provides a friendly environment to its staff with shared values and mutual respect; thus, TCAA staff:
- treat each other with respect and fairness, provide mutual support and are trustworthy and accountable,
- engage in constructive and critical dialogue, observe the given code of conduct, are loyal and stand by decisions taken,
- assume responsibility for maintaining TCAA`s capacity to perform,
- promote diversity and equal opportunities,
- promote gender equality, create an atmosphere of trust, provide guidance and ensure that staff maintain their capacity to perform,
- take decisions and assume responsibility for them.
TCAA promotes cooperation; thus, TCAA staff:
- foster a culture of cooperation within the TCAA, network internally and externally and make use of alliances,
- are aware of different roles and act with political and intercultural sensitivity,
- take on responsibility together with the partners for achieving objectives and implementing change processes,
- strive to find a balance between different interests,
- actively promote cooperation with other aviation training providers,
- establish access to networks and ensure that the TCAA is seen as a strong cooperation partner.
TCAA promotes dynamism; thus, TCAA staff:
- see change as an opportunity, welcome challenges and look for suitable solutions, even in unpredictable situations,
- learn from experience, criticism and evaluations,
- share the knowledge,
- are flexible, take on new tasks and actively enhance their employability,
- shape change processes and help to embrace change,
- recognize and foster employees’ strengths and potentials and identify development opportunities.